Monday, March 18, 2013

So I've decided to get back into my blogging, one because the most random stuff happens to me in my adventurous life as a public housing auditor and I keep saying I'm going to write a book about it (blogging is the next best thing), and two because I miss doing it. So get excited.


I'm working up in the North Georgia mountains this week. It's my first time up here and it is beautiful from what I can tell. I wish it was fall though--I'd love to see the trees. It just started storming when I got checked in at my hotel and the girl at the front desk offered me a 20% off Hooters card, a beer, and cheese. What?? I walked up to my room and they are now blaring music and I have work to do. I didn't realize my home away from home was the happy hour hotspot. Needless to say, this could definitely be a long night in North GA. 

It's Monday night and I don't really know what to do without The Bachelor to watch. I REALLY don't know what to do with myself without CPA Review nagging at the back of my mind as I try to ignore it and convince myself that there are 1,000 things more important. This is the first trip I've been on since I passed. So glad that is over and I no longer have to feel guilty if I want to come home from an 8 hour day and sit around and watch TV all night, even though I rarely do that...haha. I guess blogging will now take its place. 

Anyways, I hope everyone has had a marvelous Monday. I hope the weather doesn't get too bad. I'll try to hold the fort down around here. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment